Considerations for normalizing measures of the Star Excursion Balance test.
What does SEBT stand for?
SEBT stands for Star Excursion Balance Test (injury risk predictor)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SEBT
We have 2 other meanings of SEBT in our Acronym Attic
- Society of Ex-Budhanilkantha Students (Nepal alumni service organization)
- Southeast By South
- Styrene Ethylbutylene Styrene (elastomeric material)
- Supplemental Environmental Baseline Survey
- Surface Energy Balance System
- Southeast Bering Sea Carrying Capacity
- State/Event-Based Software Model Checking
- Somalia Emergency Budgetary Support Project (UN Development Programme)
- School Employees' Benefit Trust (Indiana)
- South and East Belfast Trust (Northern Ireland, UK)
- Selling England by the Pound (Genesis song/tour)
- Société d'Edition du Bâtiment et des Travaux Publics (French: Publishing Company and Public Works Building)
- Subscriber Equipment Business Unit (Sprint)
- Staphylococcal Enterotoxin B Vaccine
- Search Engine Business World
- Southeastern Bottled Water Association
- Subscriber Electronic Billing Complex (Telesciences Inc.)
- Salvo Errore Calculi (Latin: after extensive calculations)
- Samsung Electronics Corporation
- Sapporo Electronics and Industries Cultivation Foundation (Sapporo, Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A common and inexpensive test used for determining levels of dynamic stability is the Star Excursion Balance Test (SBET) (7).