None of the isolates described in this study carried genes associated with the toxic shock syndrome toxin (tst) or the staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome (eta, etb), but all possessed several enterotoxin genes.
What does SSSS stand for?
SSSS stands for Staphylococcal Scalded Skin Syndrome
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SSSS
We have 82 other meanings of SSSS in our Acronym Attic
- Selected for Special Security Screening (Transportation Security Administration code)
- Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (conspiracy theory)
- Small Satellites Systems and Services
- Society for Social Studies of Science
- Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality
- Software Suitability Supportability Statement
- Space Shuttle System Specification
- Stainless Steel Sheet and Strip (coils)
- Stand Still. Stay Silent (webcomic)
- Standard Super Service Station (Longmont, CO)
- State Swim Swimming School (Australia)
- Stop Being So Stupid
- Students for Saving Social Security
- Secondary School Sport South Australia
- Silver State Shooting Sport Association (Nevada)
- Soil Science Society of South Africa (est. 1953)
- Steady-State Series-System Availability
- Secret Society of Serendipitous Service to Hal
- Stichting Shwachman Syndroom Support Holland (Dutch Shwachman-Diamond syndrome support group)
- Soil Science Society of Sri Lanka (est. 1969)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5) Baseline data 1995-96 Staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome Admission rate 1.