To determine the protein's atomic structure, researchers hit frozen crystals of Lsd19 with X-rays at the Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Lightsource, SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory, and analysed how the crystals diffracted the X-rays.
What does SSRL stand for?
SSRL stands for Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Lightsource (formerly Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory; National Accelerator Laboratory; Menlo Park, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSRL
We have 10 other meanings of SSRL in our Acronym Attic
- Sliding-Scale Regular Insulin
- Social Science Research Institute (various locations)
- Social Survey Research Information Co., Ltd. (market research company; est. 1982; Japan)
- Special Supporting Research Initiatives
- Supply System Responsibility Items
- Social Science Research and Instructional Council (California State University)
- Soil Science Research Information Compendium (Benguet State University)
- Social Science Research Laboratory (San Diego State University; California)
- South Shore Regional Library (Florida)
- Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory (now Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Lightsource; National Accelerator Laboratory; Menlo Park, CA)
- Super Speed Racing League
- Safe Stor Records Management (Canada)
- Scanning Spreading Resistance Microscopy
- Secondary Serum Reference Materials (chemistry)
- Session Services and Resource Management
- State-Specific and Regional Migration (Australia)
- Strap-On Solid Rocket Motor (additional solid rocket motors to increase mass liftoff capacity)
- Southside Regional Medical Center (Virginia)
- Swiss Society of Radiobiology and Medical Physics
- Space Station Remote Manipulator System