Research highlighted in the Stanford Social Innovation Review supports this, and suggests that sound approaches to school improvement and robust student achievement demands emphasis on collective, rather than isolated, action.
What does SSIR stand for?
SSIR stands for Stanford Social Innovation Review (journal)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSIR
We have 9 other meanings of SSIR in our Acronym Attic
- Scientific Study of International Processes Section
- Shore Sensor Information Processing System
- Society for the Study of Islamic Philosophy and Science (Binghamton University; New York; est. 1970)
- Shore Signal and Information Processing Segment and Surveillance Direction System
- Steady-State Irradiation Performance Task Group
- Salient Stressor Impact Questionnaire
- School Status and Improvement Report (annual individual school report; Hawaii)
- Sequence, Selection, Iteration, and Recursion
- Space Station Integration Review
- Special Security Investigation Required
- Supply System Inventory Report
- Swenson Swedish Immigration Research Center (Augustana College, Rock Island, IL)
- School System Improvement Resource Guide (Washington)
- Shared Syntactic Integration Resource Hypothesis (neural processing)
- Secure System Integration and Reliability Improvement
- Southern Sudan Interactive Radio Instruction
- Support Staff Interests Round Table
- Sales Support and Infrastructure Services
- Scanning Surface Inspection System
- School of Social Sciences and International Studies (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fostering High-Quality Connections," Stanford Social Innovation Review www.
published in the Summer 2005 issue of the Stanford Social Innovation Review (I'll take a wild guess that you haven't yet thumbed through that particular issue).