What does SMILE stand for?
SMILE stands for Stanford Medicine Information and Learning Environment
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SMILE
We have 45 other meanings of SMILE in our Acronym Attic
- Semiconductor Microcavity Light Emitter
- Service Makes Individual Lives Exciting
- Signal, Mirror, Interior, Lights, Engine (drivers education)
- Single Mothers in A Learning Environment
- Smart Management Interface Local Exchange
- Smart-Power ICs (Integrated Circuits) for Lighting Applications
- Social Media the Internet and Law Enforcement (conference)
- Spatial Multiplexing of Local Elements
- Spiritually Minded Is Life Eternal
- Spreading Multiculturalism and Inspiring Leadership Through Education (Berkeley, CA)
- Structure, Meaning, Imagery, Language, Effect (literature education)
- Students Making It a Little Easier (freshman orientation in West Caldwell NJ)
- Students Mastering Important Lifeskills Education
- Students' Mobilization Initiative for Learning Through Exposure (Indian youth initiative)
- Short-Wave Microwave Links (EU)
- Seattle Men's Institute for Leadership Effectiveness
- Simplified Molecular Input Line Entry Specification (aka Simplified Molecular Input Line Entry System)
- Southcoast Mentoring Initiative for Learning, Education and Service
- Southern Minnesota Independent Living Enterprises & Services, Inc.
- Strategic Management in the Life and Engineering Sciences (University of Wisconsin program; Madison, WI)