Gilbert, Clemson University, South Carolina * Shaik Jeelani, Tuskegee University, Alabama * Andrew Tsin, University of Texas at San Antonio * Diversity Programs in Engineering, Cornell University, New York * The Mathematical and Theoretical Biology Institute, Arizona State University, * The Stanford Medical Youth Science Program, Stanford University, California * University of California San Francisco Science & Health Education Partnership High School Intern Program ART: PHOTOS; CHART CUTLINE: (1) Chrys Demetry, center, co-founder of Camp Reach at WPI, stands with co-directors Audra Gaul, left, and Sue Sontgerath.
What does SMYSP stand for?
SMYSP stands for Stanford Medical Youth Science Program (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Southern Maryland Youth Organization
- Symphony of the Mountains Youth Orchestra (Kingsport, TN)
- Spare Me Your Obnoxious Abbreviations and Learn to Spell
- Southern Maryland Youth Quarter Horse Association
- Southwold Model Yacht Regattas (UK)
- Sexual Minority Youth Recreation Center (now Sexual and Gender Minority Youth Resource Center)
- Sexual Minority Youth Resource Center (Portland, Oregon, USA)
- Specified Minimum Yield Strength (steel pipe)
- Support My System Ltd (UK)
- Stone Mountain Youth Soccer Association
- Show Me Your Tits
- Shallow Moist Zone
- Silver Mt. Zion (band)
- Special Management Zone (land)
- Streamside Management Zone
- Sulfamethoxazole (antibiotic)
- Symmetric Mach-Zehnder (structure)
- Splenic Marginal Zone B-Cell Lymphoma
- Samenwerkingsverband Mensen Zonder Betaald Werk (Dutch: Group of People Without Work; Netherlands)
- Sonoma Mountain Zen Center (Santa Rosa, CA)