The specification concerns book supply services for the Library of the European Parliament, in particular the standard book supply service and standing order service for annual publications.
What does SOS stand for?
SOS stands for Standing Order Service
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SOS
We have 837 other meanings of SOS in our Acronym Attic
- Spørgsmål Og Svar (Danish)
- Sprint Office Support (Sprint)
- SPRINT Operations Shelter
- Squadron Officer School (USAF)
- Staff of Shielding (Everquest)
- Stallion Oilfield Services (various locations)
- Stamp Out Smoking
- Standard Output Sensitivity (photography)
- Standard Overnight Service (shipping)
- Standards & Open Systems
- Stars Organisation for Spastics
- Start of Shipments
- Start Out/Off Slow (driver's education)
- State of the Science (conference)
- State Operated Schools
- Statement of Sensitivity
- Statement Of Service
- Station Ornithologique Suisse (French: Swiss Ornithological Station)
- Status of Studies (US FEMA)
- Sticks or Stones (anti-bully publication)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If you are interested in receiving this document automatically along with other reports in the series, please contact our Subscriptions Department for current pricing information on standing order service at 1-800-363-2068 or (703) 605-6060.
As the collaboration continues, standing order services for both companies will benefit from bringing together B&T's Web-based systems and YBP's title coverage.