The Year 4, 5 and 6 pupils completed a number of events including standing triple jump, standing long jump, soft javelin, sit and throw and relay races.
What does SLJ stand for?
SLJ stands for Standing Long Jump
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SLJ
We have 14 other meanings of SLJ in our Acronym Attic
- Samuel L Jackson (actor)
- School for Law & Justice (Urban Assembly; Brooklyn, NY)
- School Library Journal
- Scripps La Jolla Memorial Hospital (California)
- Seekers of the Lost Jedi
- Sentinels of Liberty and Justice
- Service Logement Jeunes (French: Youth Accommodation Service)
- Side Lobe Jamming
- Sobre-Loja (Portuguese: mezzanine; postal usage)
- Sounds Like Justice (band)
- Sumalindo Lestari Jaya (Indonesian lumber company)
- Stephan L. Jackson and Associates (San Antonio, TX)
- St Louis Juggling Club
- Sri Lanka Judges' Institute
- Sambungan Langsung Jarak Jauh (domestic long-distance telephone service; Indonesia)
- Syndrome of Limited Joint Mobility
- Silly Little Jobs Officer :-)
- Société des Loteries et des Jeux de l'Ontario (French acronym for the "Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation")
- South London Jazz Orchestra (UK)
- Safe Language Kernel
Samples in periodicals archive:
The youngsters competed in events such as standing long jump, standing triple jump, throwing events, sprints and obstacle relays.
As well as measuring waist circumference, the researchers also carried out a standing long jump test to measure each child's muscular fitness and athletic ability.
Pupils had to choose two field events from standing long jump, standing triple jump, vertical jump, speed bounce, chest push and foam javelin.
74m in the shot put for victory, Barnsley won the standing long jump (2.
The new APRT includes five events: a 60-yard shuttle run, one minute of the rower (a modified crunch), the standing long jump, one minute of push-ups and a 1.
today at downtown Kesey Square at Broadway and Willamette Street; kickoff event one year prior to 2012 Olympic Trials in Eugene; Starting Block high jump, shotput roll, standing long jump, kids and youth hurdles events; live music by cover band Taste, art projects and chance to earn a "gold medal"; suggested donation is one can of food or $1 for Oregon Track Club; www.
Quadkids will see youngsters try compete at events such as a 75m sprint, a 600m run and standing long jump.