Both are elaborated in a 300-page Standards of Practice Handbook.
What does SOPH stand for?
SOPH stands for Standards of Practice Handbook (Chartered Financial Analyst Institute)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SOPH
We have 2 other meanings of SOPH in our Acronym Attic
- Ship-Source Oil Pollution Fund (Canada)
- Specific and Opportunistic Pathogen Free
- Sum of Prime Factors
- Société de Protection des Forêts Contre le Feu (Quebec Provincial Forest Fire Control Agency)
- Science Operations Planning Group
- Security Operating Procedures Guide
- Standoff Precision Guided Munitions
- School of Population Health
- School of Public Health
- Schools of Public Health Application Service (Watertown, MA)
- School of Occupational and Public Health (Ryerson University; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Society of Philosophy and History of Education
- Society of Public Health Education
- Society of Public Health Engineers (UK)
- Society of Public Health Engineers Nepal (est. 1990; Nepal)
- Sophisticated Endeavours (German consulting business)
- Society for the Promotion of Higher Education Pakistan
- Spin and Orbital Polarized Hartree-Fock
- Society for Promotion of Himalayan Indigenous Activities
Samples in periodicals archive:
The revisions streamline the requirements in the Standards with those found in the Standards of Practice Handbook.
The AIMR Standards of Practice Handbook provides additional guidance on the AIMR Code and Standards and addresses specific ethical topics, such as corporate governance, insider trading, fiduciary duty, soft dollars, and personal investing.