According to the Encyclopedia of Ethical Failure (3) published by the DoD Office of General Counsel's Standards of Conduct Office, a program administrator participated in such a practice: by awarding projects to two contractors who in turn hired the employee's personal business enterprise and his daughter as subcontractors.
What does SOCO stand for?
SOCO stands for Standards Of Conduct Office (US DoD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SOCO
We have 11 other meanings of SOCO in our Acronym Attic
- Scenes of Crime Officer (UK law enforcement evidence gatherer)
- Scion Owners Club of Ottawa (Ottawa, Canada)
- Single Overriding Communication Objective
- Social Company
- Something Corporate (band)
- Sonoma County (California)
- South of Commonwealth District (Fullerton, CA)
- Southern Colorado
- Southern Comfort
- St. Onge Company (engineering consulting)
- Social Communications Company (software)
- Software for Computer Control (symposium)
- Société pour Le Conditionnement des Déchets Industriels (French: Society for Industrial Packaging Waste)
- Société de Coopération pour Le Développment International (French)
- Sociedad de Comerciantes Filatelicos de La Republica Argentina (Society of Philatelic Dealers of the Argentine Republic)
- Sydney Organising Committee for the Olympic Games
- Subaru Owners Club of Jamaica (car club)
- Special Operations Command (US DoD)
- Special Operations Communications
- South Orange County Model United Nations (Santa Margarita Catholic High School; California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In an attempt to clarify, the department's General Counsel, Standards of Conduct Office (SOCO) recently published an advisory covering the WAG rules.
Consulting the Standards of Conduct Office at <www.