What does SSQA stand for?
SSQA stands for Standardized Supplier Quality Assessment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSQA
We have 2 other meanings of SSQA in our Acronym Attic
- Society for Software Quality
- Space Station Quality
- Special Sales Quote
- Special Skills Qualification
- Speech, Spatial and Qualities of Hearing Scale (audiology)
- Standardized Safety Questionnaire
- Sun Red Capital Corporation (stock symbol)
- Segmented Service Quality Audit (Indian Institute of Management Bangalore)
- Sheep Safety & Quality Assurance
- Skid Steer Quick Attach (tractor hitches)
- Sunshine State Quilters Association (Kissimmee, FL)
- Shanghai Software Quality Consortium (China)
- Shetland Seafood Quality Control
- Six Sigma Quality Coach
- Software Systems Quality Consulting, Inc.
- Systemwalker Service Quality Coordinator
- Slow Suction, Quick Delivery
- Santiam Scrappers Quilt Guild (Lebanon, OR)
- Six Sigma Qualtec Inc.
- Semi-Structured Query Language (computing)