In 1964, the group signed and ratified the Basic Standardization Agreement (BSA 64), which formalized the ABCA Standardization Program.
What does STANAG stand for?
STANAG stands for Standardization Agreement (NATO)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Strategies To Achieve Mathematics Success (series; Curriculum Associates, Inc.)
- Sekolah Tinggi Akuntansi Negara (Indonesian: State College of Accountancy)
- SEMCIP Technical Assistance Network
- Standard Man (human patient simulator)
- Star Trek Area Network
- Stärke- und Ausrüstungsnachweis (German)
- State of Hawaii Tele-Health Access Network
- System Trace Audit Number
- Standards and Evaluation
- Military Standardization Agreement - NATO
- Standing Naval Force Channel
- Standing Naval Force, Atlantic
- Standing Naval Force Mediterranean
- Standard Chartered Bank (short form for a well known bank in Asia)
- Seeking Truth And New Dimensions
- Simply Trust and Never Doubt
- Stand Together Against Narcotics and other Illegal Drugs
- Start Taking Action Now for Diabetes (US national movement)
- Stay True and Never Deviate (youth guidance organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Taiwan's industry executives pointed out the two sides' information-technology industries for the first time produced a standardization agreement after seven years of teamwork on examining industrial jargons and testing approaches used by each side.
Savi's software, which can be purchased as a license or as a hosted managed service, is compatible with standards-based RFID devices, including those based on DASH7 (ISO-180007), ANSI or NATO's Standardization Agreement 2090, enabling interoperability when needed.
Instruction will cover the structure and principles of the NATO standardization, standardization agreements, use of civil standards, and U.
ONLINE SPECS will also take you to links for other kinds of specifications and standards, including: * NATO and other International Standardization Agreements * Non-government standards * Other government agency standards, such as those published by the Department of Energy, the Federal Aviation Administration and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
The 1947 plan was replaced by several versions of the Tripartite Armies' Standardization Agreement until 1964.
Indeed, even seemingly standard interfaces, such as NATO Standardization Agreement 4206's (coversheeted as QSTAG 788) digital interface between switches, required special conversions to work.
It's true that the standardization agreement reached with West Germany opened the door for use of the turbine engine several years in the future, but that was at Rumsfeld's request.