In addition, the latest ISF Standard of Good Practice for Information Security, which builds on the ISF's real-world research, is also available free to non-members at www.
What does SOGP stand for?
SOGP stands for Standard of Good Practice (est. 1996; information security)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SOGP
We have 1 other meaning of SOGP in our Acronym Attic
- Spin-On-Glass Image Reversal
- Senior Officials' Group for Information Technology Standardization
- Stichting Oude Groninger Kerken (Dutch: Foundation of Old Groninger Churches)
- South Oman Gas Line (Petroleum Development Oman)
- System Operation Guideline (various locations)
- Southern Ontario Gay and Lesbian Association of Doctors (Canada)
- Student Organization for Gays, Lesbians and Bisexuals (Colorado State University)
- Scandinavian Oil Gas Magazine (Oslo, Norway)
- Stichting Organisatie Gescheiden Mensen (Dutch: Divorced People Foundation Organization)
- Special Operations Group
- Science of Getting Rich
- State of Good Repair
- SOciete GRenobloise d'Etudes et d'Application Hydrauliques
- Science Operations Ground Station (Hubble Space Telescope)
- Science Operations Ground System
- Society of Geography Students
- Society of Graduate Students (University of Western Ontario; London, Ontario, Canada)
- South Oaks Gambling Scale
- Southern Oaks Girls School (Union Grove, WI)
- South Oaks Gambling Screen-Revised for Adolescents
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the UK, these foundations can be found within the BS 7799 standard covering information security management, and the Standard of Good Practice published by the user-driven Information Security Forum (ISF).
based nonprofit group of more than 260 international corporate members from Adobe Systems to Zurich Financial Services, has released an updated version of The Standard of Good Practice for Information Security.
The company joins an increasing list of small to medium-sized businesses in Tyne and Wear now judged to have achieved the national standard of good practice in this area of their operations.
Business Link adviser Dick Shacklock said: "It is vital that companies continue to aim, through training and assessment, for the highest standard of good practice.
In addition, its latest Standard of Good Practice for Information Security has recently been published and is available free to non-members at www.