Apr 7, 2011 Raytheon Raytheon Company was awarded a $177 million contract modification by the Federal Aviation Administration to continue deployment of the Standard Terminal Automation Replacement System, or STARS, under the FAA's terminal automation modernization and replacement program.
What does STARS stand for?
STARS stands for Standard Terminal Automation Replacement System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of STARS
We have 216 other meanings of STARS in our Acronym Attic
- Spatial Technology And Remote Sensing
- SPEC Taxpayer Assistance Reporting System (US IRS)
- Special Tactics and Rescue Service (Resident Evil game)
- Special Tactics and Rescue Squad
- Specialized Treatment and Recovery Services
- Spill Technology and Remediation Series (NYS DEC petroleum-contaminated soil guidance policy)
- Sports Training and Recreational Services (Avon Park, FL)
- Standalone TRACON Automation Replacement System
- Standard Accounting and Reporting System
- Standard Terminal Arrival Routes (US FAA)
- Standard Time & Attendance Reporting System
- Standard TRADOC Automated Retrieval System
- Standardized/Standard Accounting & Reporting System
- START Tracking And Reporting System
- State Technology Assistance Resource System
- State Training and Registry System
- State Transaction Accounting and Reporting System
- Statewide Accounting and Reporting System
- Status Tracking and Reporting System (Army ECPS)
- STock Appreciation Ranking System (Standard & Poor's)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Federal Aviation Administration will install the new system, called the Standard Terminal Automation Replacement System, at 47 U.
Federal Aviation Administration technicians and the Professional Airways Systems Specialists union, which represents employees at the airport, have urged a delay to the launch of the new system - the Standard Terminal Automation Replacement System (STARS) - until the flaws are addressed.