Accordingly, Lufthansa Technik will be responsible for maintaining the single aisle aircraft equipment and instruments (such as Airbus A320 and Embraer 190 and 195 as well as business jet BBJ), The 3rd item relates to the presence of engineers and technical advisors from Lufthansa Technik to oversee practical implementation by Nastech for the maintenance of aircraft as per standard technical specifications in Lufthansa Technik.
What does STS stand for?
STS stands for Standard Technical Specifications
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of STS
We have 711 other meanings of STS in our Acronym Attic
- Speed Trim System (flight)
- Spital Thun Simmental (Swiss hospital)
- Spoke Too Soon
- Sport Touring Sedan (Cadillac)
- Sports Training System
- Spring Tool Suite (software)
- Spring Training Series (cycling)
- Squires Turbo System (automotive)
- St. Theresa School (various locations)
- Stabilized Tracking Set
- Standard Threshold Shift (temporary hearing loss)
- Stanislavsky Theater Studio
- Star Separator
- State to State Transfer
- State Training School (various locations)
- State Training Services ( Australia)
- Static Transfer Switch
- Station-To-Station Protocol
- Statistics & Traffic Measurement Subsystem (GSM networks)
- Steam Translation Server
Samples in periodicals archive:
Engineers and technical advisories from Lufthansa Technik will oversee the practical implementation by NAS Tech for the maintenance of aircraft according to standard technical specifications applicable in Lufthansa Technik.
Rotoflex's eDrive Inspection Series technology brochure features VSI & VLI eDrive new standard technical specifications and features, highlighted information on web transport and operator control and performance, and third party peripheral integration information including vision fault detection.