In brief, those created by the standard social science model that has dominated scholarship since Emile Durkheim and Franz Boaz.
What does SSSM stand for?
SSSM stands for Standard Social Science Model (evolutionary psychology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SSSM
We have 13 other meanings of SSSM in our Acronym Attic
- Seoul Saturday Soccer League (Seoul, South Korea)
- Silicon Sensing Systems Limited
- Skeptical Society of Saint Louis (est. 2008; Saint Louis, MO)
- Sky Subscribers Services Limited
- Society for the Study of Southern Literature
- Supplementary Seismic Survey Licence (oil exploration)
- Syracuse Scenery and Stage Lighting (New York)
- Site Space Surveillance Monitor
- Smoker Station Surface Mount
- South Street Seaport Museum (New York City)
- Surface-to-Surface Standard Missile
- Switching State-Space Model
- System Support Service Module
- Spread Space-Spectrum Multiple Access
- Surface Ship Sonar Modernization Program
- Structural Standing Seam Metal Roof
- Sheboygan Society of Scale Model Railroad Engineers (Wisconsin)
- SADC (South African Development Community) Seed Security Network
- Siddha Samaz Sewa Nepal (Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Straight Spouse Support Network (El Cerrito, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, the standard social science model (SSSM), arguing we are wholly products of culture, has been dominant in this century.