WTT are distributed through the NIST Standard Reference Data Program (1).
What does SRDP stand for?
SRDP stands for Standard Reference Data Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SRDP
We have 39 other meanings of SRDP in our Acronym Attic
- Senior Recreation Development Officer (Nunavut, Canada)
- Snow Removal Duty Officer
- Scottish Rural Development Plan
- Self-Referral Disclosure Protocol (healthcare)
- Self-Reliant Defense Posture (Armed Forces of the Philippines)
- Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing (Gilbertsville, PA)
- Short Run Digital Printing
- Sind Rural Development Project (Pakistan)
- South Run District Park (Springfield, VA)
- Special Recon Drop Platoon (gaming clan)
- State Registered Domestic Partners (California)
- Stock Readiness Data Portal (US Army)
- Search and Rescue/Disaster Response (conference)
- Shift Right Double Ridiculous (computing)
- Software Resources Data Report
- Social Relations of Disability Research Network (Sydney, Australia)
- Submarine Rescue Diving Recompression System
- Self-Rating Depression Scale (psychiatry)
- Sharing Field Data and Experiment Measurements on Resilience of Distributed Computing Systems (Workshop)
- Shop Repair Data Sheets
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Quantitative Infrared Database, NIST Standard Reference Database 79, is available from the NIST Standard Reference Data Program for $240.
The Quantitative Infrared Database, or NIST Standard Reference Database 79, is available from the NIST Standard Reference Data Program for $240.