In sections on analysis and evaluation of properties, biodiesel fuels and base oils, and related topics, they consider such matters as standard reference data for the thermophysical properties of biofuels, analyzing a synthetic jet fuel blend using mid-infrared spectroscopy, performance characteristics of a dual fuel engine operated with mahua biodiesel and liquefied petroleum gas, glycerol tri-ester derivatives as diluent to improve the low-temperature properties of vegetable oils, pretreating Douglas fir wood biomass to improve saccharification efficiencies, and key research efforts to make algae fuels sustainable.
What does SRD stand for?
SRD stands for Standard Reference Data
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRD
We have 268 other meanings of SRD in our Acronym Attic
- Society for Rural Development (India)
- Software Requirements Description
- Software Requirements Document
- Sonar Research & Development
- Southern Record Distributors
- Species Richness Diversity
- Specific Reading Disability (Dyslexia)
- Specification Requirements Document
- Spin Rinse Dryer
- Staff Research Directory (various organizations)
- Standard Renewal Discount (insurance)
- Standard Reporting Designator
- Standards Requirements Document
- State Registered Dietitian
- Step Recovery Diode
- Stop the Revolving Door (work program)
- Stress Related Disorder
- Stress Response Dampening (alcohol study)
- Student Research in Diversity (Columbia University; New York, NY)
- Sumitomo Realty & Development Co., Ltd. (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lide is former director of Standard Reference Data, National Institute of Standards and Technology.
FORTRAN Programs on Magnetic Tape Among recent publications of the Office of Standard Reference Data, two have been devoted to descriptions of a number of general-purpose computer programs for file manipulation, text editing, and data retrieval.
For information, write Standard Reference Data Program, A323 Physics Building, NIST, Gaithersburg, MD 20899.
WTT are distributed through the NIST Standard Reference Data Program (1).
Lide (former director, standard reference data, National Institute of Standards and Technology) continues as editor.
The great increase dramatically improves the availability of NIST standard reference data and once again demonstrates the revolutionary nature of online dissemination.