2) The annuity satisfies standard nonforfeiture laws or similar requirements.
What does SNFL stand for?
SNFL stands for Standard Nonforfeiture Law
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SNFL
- Studies on Neotropical Fauna and Environment (journal; Taylor & Francis)
- Stage National de Formation l'Encadrement Operationnelle (French: National Stage Training Management Operational)
- Saturday Night Fish Fry (band)
- Shahan Natalie Family Foundation, Inc. (Burbank, CA)
- Single Nephron Filtration Fraction
- Société Nationale Française de Gastro-Entérologie (French National Society of Gastro-Enterology)
- Stanford National Forensic Institute (California)
- Sindacato Nazionale Funzionari Imprese Assicuratrici (Italian: National Insurance Companies Official Review)
- Still No Freaking Idea At All
- Spent Nuclear Fuel Interim Storage Facility
- Standing Naval Force Atlantic (NATO)
- Standing Naval Forces Atlantic
- Suomen Nuorisofilatelistiliitto
- Seattle Natural Family Medicine (Seattle, WA)
- Serial Network Flow Monitor (US NASA)
- Sports Nutrition and Fitness Management (Morrisville State College; Morrisville, NY)
- Standing Naval Force, Mediterranean
- Société Nationale Française de Médecine Interne
- Syndicat National des Fabricants de Menuiseries Industrielles (French: National Association of Manufacturers of Industrial Joinery)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The need for a standard nonforfeiture law was first identified in the mid-1800s by Elizur Wright, an actuary who was insurance commissioner of Massachusetts.