Such incidents can result in unnecessary costs being incurred through scrapping of large quantities of finished product should the contamination be detected in-house through standard inspection procedures, product recalls and possibly expensive litigation if an item reaches the consumer and is eaten.
What does SIP stand for?
SIP stands for Standard Inspection Procedure
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of SIP
We have 614 other meanings of SIP in our Acronym Attic
- Special Interest Project (various organizations)
- Special Interest Publication (publishing)
- Special Investigative Panel
- Spontaneous Intestinal Perforation (newborn condition)
- Sprint Internet Passport
- Stability Improvement Program
- Stable-Isotope Probing
- Staff Inspection Program (US Army)
- Staging Initiation Package
- Standard Initial Provisioning
- Standard Installation Plan
- Standard Interchange Protocol (3M delevolped data transfer protocol for library systems.)
- Standard Interface Panel
- Standardization Instructor Pilot
- State Implementation Plan (EPA)
- State Implementation Program
- State Industrial Products
- States Inventory Project
- Statewide Implementation Program
- Station Independence Program (PBS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] As per its standard inspection procedures, Riverside Machine requested contact digitizing with GKS' portable coordinate measuring machine--PCMM--and touch probe, manufactured by Faro Technologies Inc.
Develop a standard inspection procedure to look for cracks in the face of the diaphragm.
Trucks will be stopped on interstate highways, turnpikes and at other locations to be checked for safety violations using the North American Standard Inspection Procedure, while waste-hauling environmental compliance will be evaluated using state laws and regulations.