732 SEM - standard error of mean, P - Probability (0.
What does SEOM stand for?
SEOM stands for Standard Error of Mean
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SEOM
We have 3 other meanings of SEOM in our Acronym Attic
- Saint Elizabeth of Hungary (Acton, MA)
- Signal-Electronics Operation Instructions
- Student Evaluation of Instruction (various universities)
- Surveillance, Epidemiology, and Outbreak Investigations Branch
- Simulated End-Of-Life
- Single-Exposure On-Line (physics)
- Search Engine Optimization Marketing
- Senior Economic Officials Meetings (ASEAN)
- Sociedad Española de Oncologia Medica (Spanish Society for Medical Oncology)
- Spectral Element Ocean Model
- Stone Edge Order Manager (software; Stone Edge Technologies Inc.)
- Solar Electro-Optical Network
- Solar Electro-Optical Observing Network
- Southeastern Ontario Outdoors (Ontario, Canada)
- State Economic Opportunity Office (various states)
- State Emergency Operations Officer (Washington Military Department; Camp Murray, WA)
- Search Engine Optimization Performance (SEO company)
- Shell Europe Oil Products (various locations)
- Shore Equal Opportunity Program
- Spin-Exchange Optical Pumping
Samples in periodicals archive:
where: mean = Mean price from the cumulative summary SE = Standard error of means from the cumulative summary t = "t" statistic nu = Degrees of freedom (in this case eleven) After examining the details of the 15 comparables, the appraiser concluded that only the first 12 comparables were appropriate and used the statistics from row twelve (marked by **) in the cumulative summary.
Least square means and standard error of mean (SE) for milk protein, fat, lactose and total solids in Nguni and crossbred cows across stages of lactation Milk component Stage of lactation Genotype Early Mid Late Protein (g/kg Nguni 32.
53 (1) Means [+ or -] SD, (2) Cholesterol, Triglycerides, High density lipoprotein, Low density lipoprotein, (3) SEM= Standard error of means Table 13: Effect of dietary inclusion of rice bran (0, 100 and 200 g/kg) and medicinal plant (0 and 2.