Those participants that initially had a low standard deviation also showed some improvement in repeatability, with their standard deviations decreasing by 11-16%.
What does STDEV stand for?
STDEV stands for Standard Deviation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of STDEV
- Space Telescope Data Capture Facility (Hubble Telescope)
- Spectral Transform Decision Diagram
- Starfleet Tactical Defensive Division (Star Trek)
- Story Test-Driven Development (software testing)
- Submarine Tactical Data Display System
- Schrodinger's Time Dependent Equation (physics)
- Sub Tropical Dry Evergreen (forestry)
- Swiss Technical Diving Equipment
- Standard Error
- Science and Technology for Development (UN)
- Science and Technology Development Fund (various organizations)
- Service Technique de La Documentation Fonçière (French: Land Information Technical Service)
- Small Towns Development Fund (Australia)
- Solar Technology Demonstration Facility (Australia)
- Standard Test Data Format
- Standards and Trade Development Facility
- Space-Time Decision-Feedback Equalizer
- Semantic Topological Dependency Grammar (computing)
- Staff Training and Development Group (UK)
- Southern Tasmanian Division of General Practice (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The interval between the upper and lower bands and the middle band is determined by volatility, typically the standard deviation of the same data that were used for the average.
Any gain is welcome, but an increase of a third of a standard deviation does not qualitatively change a student's life chances.
s Quality Control Committee said that of the 40 metalcasting facilities responding to a survey, the lowest standard deviation was 1,120 psi for the tensile strength of class 30 iron.
45 (out of 5 possible points; standard deviation of 1.
r] is the standard deviation calculated according to ASTM E 74-04 from the differences between the individual measured responses and the corresponding responses computed from Eq.
The standard deviation of the maximum torque of all rheometer curves was calculated.