While Ampro has often helped customers to bring the QNX OS up on our boards, this announcement marks the first time Ampro has shipped QNX drivers to our customers as part of our standard development kits, which will significantly reduce the time our customers need to get their innovative products to market.
What does SDK stand for?
SDK stands for Standard Development Kit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SDK
We have 47 other meanings of SDK in our Acronym Attic
- Sekt, Dip and Knowledge Web
- Self-Development Kit
- Showa Denko (est. 1926; Japanese chemical company)
- ShrinkIt Disk (compressed disk image file format/extension)
- Single Digit Kyu (gaming)
- Skin Decontaminating Kit
- Skin Decontamination Kit
- Sluzba Drustvenog Knjigovodstva (Croatian, now Fina)
- Software Developer's Kit
- Software Development Kit
- Starter Deck Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh cards)
- Stompdown Killaz (graffiti crew)
- Süddeutsche Krankenversicherung (health insurance company; Germany)
- System Design Kit
- System Development Kit
- San Diego Karting Association (California)
- Sonoran Desert Karting Association (Arizona)
- Schwäbisch-Deutschen Kulturbundes (Swabian German Cultural Union)
- Semantics in Data and Knowledge Bases (workshop)
- Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SSL Inspector is available to security and network appliance manufacturers in a standard development kit and is supported across Netronome's entire family of hardware acceleration solutions, including the Netronome Flow Engine (NFE) PCI Express cards and the Open Appliance Platform[TM].
The Maxim 524-R line gives developers a unique, low-cost WAN I/O solution using the standard development kit to lessen development time and ease system integration for reduced time-to-market.