Standard Chartered Bank has announced the appointment of Walid Salameh as the New Co-Head of The Wholesale Bank and Head of Global Markets For Qatar and North Africa.
What does STANCHART stand for?
STANCHART stands for Standard Chartered Bank (short form for a well known bank in Asia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
- Star Trek Area Network
- Stärke- und Ausrüstungsnachweis (German)
- State of Hawaii Tele-Health Access Network
- System Trace Audit Number
- Standards and Evaluation
- Standardization Agreement (NATO)
- Military Standardization Agreement - NATO
- Standing Naval Force Channel
- Standing Naval Force, Atlantic
- Standing Naval Force Mediterranean
- Seeking Truth And New Dimensions
- Simply Trust and Never Doubt
- Stand Together Against Narcotics and other Illegal Drugs
- Start Taking Action Now for Diabetes (US national movement)
- Stay True and Never Deviate (youth guidance organization)
- Students of Texas Against Narcotics and Drinking
- Students Taking A New Direction
- Students Taking Action Not Drugs
- Students Taking Action Now: Darfur
- Students Together Advocating Non-Discrimination
Samples in periodicals archive:
Auto Business News-October 11, 2012--Volvo Malaysia collaborates with Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia(C)1994-2012 ENPublishing - http://www.
Shankar, Member of the Board, Standard Chartered Bank PLC and CEO: Europe, Middle East, Africa & Americas, visited the Karachi Stock Exchange and rang the Opening Bell of the Exchange.
uk Global Banking News - 14 December 2011 Standard Chartered Bank Zambia, a unit of UK's Standard Chartered Plc (LSE: STAN) (STD.
Above, the children with, back row, from left, AMH administrative consultant Yousif Haider, AMH CEO/ CMO Dr George Cheriyan, Standard Chartered Bank CEO Jonathan Morris, Saudi Bahrain Institute for the Blind manager Abdulwahid AL Khayyat, AMH marketing & development manager Bahnaz Abbas and Standard Chartered Bank head of corporate affairs Nimmi Kamal.
We have demonstrated our ability to support the growth of Bahrain and we will continue to strengthen and grow our business in this market,' said Standard Chartered Bank Bahrain head of global markets Abdulla Bukhowa.
Summary: DUBAI - Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) has launched an Online Arabic Resource Centre that will help women start and grow their businesses.