An update to the 2001 People CMM, Version 2, the second edition features revised content of many practices in the People CMM; a new chapter containing eight case studies of People CMM around the world and across varied industries, from hospitality and services to high technology and pharmaceuticals; and a new chapter describing the Standard CMMI Appraisal Method for Process Improvement (SCAMPI) with People CMM.
What does SCAMPI stand for?
SCAMPI stands for Standard CMMI Appraisal Method for Process Improvement
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCAMPI
We have 4 other meanings of SCAMPI in our Acronym Attic
- Steve's Computer and Mobile Phone Centre (Australia)
- Saint-Malo Club Autos Mythiques Populaires d'Epoque (French: Saint-Malo Club Popular Cars of Mythical Period)
- Shoddy Camper Actually Makes Perfect Emergency Rescuemabob (Kids Next Door show)
- Substitute Combine Adapt Modify Put to Another Use Eliminate Reverse
- Standard Corps-Army-MACOM Personnel System
- Scalable Measurement Platform for the Internet
- Scaleable Monitoring Platform for the Internet
- Scali's Message Passing Interface (Scali, Inc.)
- Staff College Automated Military Periodicals Index (Joint Forces Staff College)
- Standard CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration) Assessment Method for Process Improvement
- Soup Can and Magnified Photon Phaser (Kids Next Door show)
- Southern California Association for Miniature Potbellied Pigs
- Signal Conditioning Amplifier Recorder
- Service Center Automatic Mail Processing System
- Set top box Cable Modem Monitoring and Performance System
- South Carolina Association of Municipal Power Systems
- Supreme Crossbreed and Mongrel Petdog Show
- Single Channel Advanced Man-Portable Terminal
- Scanning Microwave Spectrometer
- Security Combat Automated Management Subsystem
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Standard CMMI Appraisal Method for Process Improvement (SCAMPI(SM)_A) was conducted for the engineering, support and professional services organizations at IP Infusion.