Our Standard Army Management Information Systems (STAMISs) have served us well in this regard for many years, but the Army of 2020 is poised to move to the next level of logistics support.
What does STAMIS stand for?
STAMIS stands for Standard Army Management Information System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
We have 7 other meanings of STAMIS in our Acronym Attic
- Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (Malay: Malaysian Higher Religious Certificate)
- Statutory Term Analysis Method
- Signal Transducing Adaptor Molecule 1
- Society for Theory and Application of Multicriteria Decision Analysis
- Directorate for Standards and Quality (Viet Nam)
- Statens Arbeidsmiljøinstitutt (Norwegian: National Institute of Occupational Health; Oslo, Norway)
- Stenting for Acute Myocardial Infarction
- State Mining Corporation (Tanzania)
- Standoff Minefield Detection System
- MILSTRIP Status During Minimize Required
- Stampaggio Minuterie Metalliche (Italian: Pressing Bits and Pieces Metallic)
- Symposium on Trends in Applications of Mathematics to Mechanics (International Society for the Interaction of Mechanics and Mathematics; biennial)
- Systematic Teaching and Measuring Mathematics
- Standard Army Multi-Command Management Information System
- Stabilized Master Oscillator
- STAMIS (Standard Army Management Information System) Modernization
- Staatsmonopolistischer Kapitalismus
- Securities Transfer Association Medallion Program
- Selling Tobacco and Alcohol to Minors Program (Kingsborough Community College
- South Tyneside Academy of Musical Performance (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Sustainment Automation Support Management Office supports all logistics automation systems, or Standard Army Management Information Systems within a brigade.
The intent was to simulate logistics calls for support by passing Joint Capabilities Release-initiated information to GCSS-MC through an enterprise service bus and to a standard Army management information system (STAMIS).
Often MC4, unlike the Standard Army Retail Supply System (SARSS) and the Standard Army Maintenance System (SAMS), is not viewed as an integral part of the Standard Army Management Information System (STAMIS) suite.
PBUSE will enable total asset visibility using a Standard Army Management Information System.