From ten standard air bags to OnStar Automatic Crash Response, the Chevy Cruze is keeping all passengers safer than ever.
What does SAB stand for?
SAB stands for Standard Air Bag
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SAB
We have 247 other meanings of SAB in our Acronym Attic
- South African Breweries PLC
- Space Age Bachelor
- Space Applications Board
- Spacecraft Assembly Building (Jet Propulsion Laboratory; US NASA)
- Special Accounts Blanks (SOEX)
- Special Actions Branch
- Special Administrative Board (Missouri)
- Special Advisory Board
- Spontaneous Abortion
- Staff Accounting Bulletin
- Standards Activity Board (IEEE Computer Society)
- Start at Beginning
- State Anatomical Board (various locations)
- Statutory Accident Benefit (insurance; Canada)
- Steve A. Baker (game designer)
- Stick Arena Ballistick (video game)
- Storage and Assembly Building (NASA)
- Strategic Aligned Business
- Stress Assessment Battery
- Strong Base Anion
Samples in periodicals archive:
4-liter MultiAir engine with eco:Drive Application, state-of-the-art TomTom Navigation with BLUE&ME Handsfree Communication technology and seven standard air bags, the new Fiat 500 offers a driving and ownership experience unlike anything available today.
It is equipped with six standard air bag, two dual-stage frontal air bags for the driver and front passenger, two seat-mounted pelvic-thorax side-impact air bags in the first row and two head curtain side-impact air bags that cover all three seating rows.