Noteworthily, the company has had over 200 kinds of smelting technologies for stainless steel wire rods so far, and planned to further go upmarket by venturing into higher-end products as stainless steel fibers.
What does SSWR stand for?
SSWR stands for Stainless Steel Wire Rod
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSWR
We have 3 other meanings of SSWR in our Acronym Attic
- Safe System of Work Plan (Health and Safety Authority; Dublin, Ireland)
- Sagittal Sinus Wedge Pressure
- Secretary of State for Work and Pensions (UK)
- Senior Social Work Practitioner
- Site Specific Work Plan
- Society for the Study of Women Philosophers (est. 1987; American Philosophical Association)
- Stainless Steel Wire Products (Australia)
- Sheehy, Serpe and Ware PC (Houston, TX law firm)
- Small Scale Water Resources (various organizations)
- Society for Social Work and Research
- Small Scale Water Resources Development Sector Project (Bangladesh)
- South-Southwestern (weather reports)
- Scalable Semantic Web Knowledge Base Systems
- Scientists for Secure Waste Storage
- Screened Swine Waste Solids
- Self-Selected Walking Speed
- Single Sign-On for Web Systems (Virginia Department of Education)
- South Shore Web Sites
- Soft Semantic Web Services Agent
- Steamboat Springs Winter Sports Club (Steamboat Springs, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And the US Commerce Department has so far exempted 61 non-US steel products from the tariff increases, including certain types of plate, hot-rolled products, cold-rolled products, stainless steel bar, stainless steel wire rod, tin mill products, welded pipe and tube and stainless steel bar.
Washington has already imposed punitive duties on four of the 10 categories -- hot-rolled steel sheet, stainless steel sheets and stainless steel wire rod as well as steel-plate products.
The government already imposed punitive tariffs on three of the 10 categories -- hot-rolled steel sheets, stainless steel sheets and stainless steel wire rod.
government has already imposed punitive tariffs on three of the 10 categories -- hot-rolled steel sheets, stainless steel sheets and stainless steel wire rods.