Validation of a stages of exercise change questionnaire.
What does SECQ stand for?
SECQ stands for Stages of Exercise Change Questionnaire
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Software Engineering Change Proposal
- Software Engineering Process Certified Professional (Learning Tree International)
- Somatosensory-Evoked Cerebral Potential
- Students and Early Career Professionals (American Industrial Hygiene Association)
- Superficial Esophageal Carcinoma at Presentation (oncology)
- Security Privacy and Trust in Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing (International Workshop)
- South East and City Primary Health Organisation (New Zealand)
- Southern European Cluster in Photonics and Optics (Barcelona, Spain)
- Securities & Exchange Commission Practice Section (of the AICPA)
- State Early Childhood Policy Technical Assistance Network
- Software Engineering Conference Russia
- Sophisticated Electronic Cash Register
- South Eastern & Chatham Railway
- Squared Error-Correction Radius
- Standard Embedded Computer Resource
- Subway & Erie Canal Revitalization (Rochester, NY)
- Secondary Radar Data Only (US DoD)
- Social and Environmental Conditions in Rural Areas (UK)
- South East City Residents Association (Australia)
- Southeast Case Research Association (est. 1991)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SOC for exercise behavior was assessed using a modified version of the Stages of Exercise Change Questionnaire (Reed et al.