This new edition of the successful Staged Diabetes Management will again address the prominent issues of primary care diabetes management based on the International Diabetes Center's Staged Diabetes Management program, which it advocates as part of its mission statement.
What does SDM stand for?
SDM stands for Staged Diabetes Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SDM
We have 318 other meanings of SDM in our Acronym Attic
- Somali Democratic Movement (political party)
- Sonic Death Monkey (band)
- Sonic Deployment Manager (software)
- Sony Disc Manufacturing
- Space Division Multiplexing
- Sparse Distributed Memory (mathematical model)
- Spatial Diversity Method
- Spectral-Domain Method
- Speed Distance Monitor (sports timer)
- Squad Designated Marksman (US Army and Marines)
- Stammdienststelle der Marine (German)
- Standard Days Method (family planning)
- Standard Deviation of the Mean
- Standard Munitions
- Standardization & Data Management
- State Dependent Memory (psychology)
- Steepest Descent Method
- Story Driven Modeling
- Stover Dry Mass (agriculture, corn genetics)
- Strategic Data Management (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The success of the GlucoWatch will be aided by Becton Dickinson's commitment to be a leader in the diabetes care market and their established disease state management program, Staged Diabetes Management.
The system will automate the Center's Staged Diabetes Management (SDM(TM)) program and integrate patient assessment, treatment, and outcomes management.