Mr Bailey, also chairman of Stafford Railway Building Society and a consult-t ant to London accountancy firm Kingston Smith, has served on the ICAEW's council for 14 years, including three years as chairman.
What does SRBS stand for?
SRBS stands for Stafford Railway Building Society (est. 1877; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SRBS
We have 4 other meanings of SRBS in our Acronym Attic
- Self-Retaining Brain Retractor (neurology)
- Short Range Business Radio
- Société Royale Belge de Radiologie
- Society for Research on Biological Rhythms
- Supplemental Retiree Benefits Reserve (California)
- Surface Reflected Bottom Reflected
- Senior Battle Staff
- Sex-Role Behavior Scale
- Shri Ramrupai Balaji Steels Ltd. (India)
- Solar Radio Burst Spectrometer (US NASA)
- Systems Research & Behavioral Science (journal)
- Short Range-Biological Stand-Off Detection System
- Sintered Reaction-Bonded Silicon Nitride
- South Ribble Business Venture (UK)
- Southern Red-Backed Vole (rodent)
- Surveyors Registration Board of Victoria (Australia)
- Set Random Bits to Zeroes (assembly language operation code)
- Safety Review Committee
- Saint Rita College (Manila, Philippines)
- Salt Resistant Cement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Little has changed in the 131 years since the Stafford Railway Building Society first opened its doors, allowing local railway workers a safe place to deposit their wages.
NATIONAL lender Stafford Railway Building Society (01785 223-212, www.
Stafford Railway Building Society is giving a free ice lolly and drink to children opening a saving account before September 1.
Stafford Railway Building Society got steam up to grow by more than ten per cent last year.
But in second place was Stafford Railway Building Society, followed by internet bank Egg - it has a major base at Dudley - Harpenden Building Society and high street bank HSBC.
Barbara Ainger has been appointed chairman of STAFFORD RAILWAY BUILDING SOCIETY.
Only the tiny Stafford Railway building society beats HSBC on price in the two and five-year categories.