[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] REVENUE RECOGNITION Staff Accounting Bulletins 101 and 104, Revenue Recognition in Financial Statements, and Revision of Topic 13, respectively, provide public companies guidance on when to recognize revenue.
What does SAB stand for?
SAB stands for Staff Accounting Bulletin
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SAB
We have 247 other meanings of SAB in our Acronym Attic
- Sound Attenuation Batts
- South African Breweries PLC
- Space Age Bachelor
- Space Applications Board
- Spacecraft Assembly Building (Jet Propulsion Laboratory; US NASA)
- Special Accounts Blanks (SOEX)
- Special Actions Branch
- Special Administrative Board (Missouri)
- Special Advisory Board
- Spontaneous Abortion
- Standard Air Bag
- Standards Activity Board (IEEE Computer Society)
- Start at Beginning
- State Anatomical Board (various locations)
- Statutory Accident Benefit (insurance; Canada)
- Steve A. Baker (game designer)
- Stick Arena Ballistick (video game)
- Storage and Assembly Building (NASA)
- Strategic Aligned Business
- Stress Assessment Battery
Samples in periodicals archive:
Materiality As I write this list, we are anticipating a Staff Accounting Bulletin (SAB) from the SEC that would provide guidance to companies on quantifying misstatements.
Financial Reporting Alert: Stock Option Accounting, FASB 123R, and SAB 107 This Financial Reporting Alert explains the accounting for employee stock options by describing the new accounting rules, summarizing SEC Staff Accounting Bulletin No.
Searching on the SEC Web site results in 647 documents, ranging from comments on 404 citing revenue recognition controls to Staff Accounting Bulletin No.
The SEC released Staff Accounting Bulletin (SAB) no.
5 and 6; * 25 FASB and Technical Bulletins; * 44 EITFs and Statements of Position (particularly SOP 97-2 re: software revenue recognition); * Two Accounting Research Bulletins; * Six Accounting Principle Board Opinions; * 18 Technical Practice Aids; and * The SEC's Staff Accounting Bulletin (SAB) No.