What does SNARF stand for?
SNARF stands for Stable North American Reference Frame (university consortium)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SNARF
We have 2 other meanings of SNARF in our Acronym Attic
- Supine Nasal Airway Resistance
- Stantsyiya Nazemnoy Artilleriyskoy Razvedki (Russian; counter-artillery radar)
- South Notts Amateur Radio Club (est. 1990; UK)
- Spatial Numerical Association of Response Code (cognitive psychology)
- Stuttgart National Aquaculture Research Center
- Soluble NSF (N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factor) Attachment Protein Receptor
- Sub-Network Address Resolution Entity
- System Intrusion Analysis and Reporting Environment (Linux security tool)
- Seminaphthorhodafluors (Molecular Probes, Inc; visible light–excitable fluorescent pH indicators )
- Social Network and Relationship Finder (Microsoft)
- Syndicat National des Anesthésiologistes-Réanimateurs Français
- Serotonin NorAdrenergic Reuptake Inhibitor
- Student Nurses' Association of Rhode Island.
- SRI's (Stanford Research Institute's) New Automated Reasoning Kit (SRI International)
- Sierra Nevada Aquatic Research Laboratory (California)
- Suggested No Adverse Response Level
- Surgical Navigation Apparatus Research Laboratory (Vanderbilt University)
- Sindacato Nazionale Antiusura Riabilitazione Protestati (Italy)
- Sierra Nevada Amateur Radio Society (1968)
- Secure Network Access Switch (Nortel Networks Corp.)