Bayesian forecasting of oral cyclosporine pharmacokinetics in stable lung transplant recipients with and without cystic fibrosis.
What does SLTR stand for?
SLTR stands for Stable Lung Transplant Recipients
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SLTR
- Stop Loss Trigger Price (investing)
- Student Leadership Training Program
- System Level Test Plan
- System Level Test Procedure
- Sekolah Lanjutan Tingkat Pertama Luar Biasa (advanced level first school; Indonesia)
- State-Local Transportation Partnership Program (California)
- Scaphoid Lunate Triquetrum Pisiform Trapezium Trapezoid Capitate Hamate (bones of the wrist)
- Some Lovers Try Positions That They Can't Handle (mnemonic for carpal bones)
- Seed/Leech Time Ratio (torrents)
- Solo Long Terminal Repeat
- Sierra Leone Truth and Reconciliation Commission
- Sri Lanka Tsunami Reconstruction Program (US Agency for International Development)
- Seasonal Labor Tracking System (budgeting)
- Service Labor Time Standards
- Smells Like Teen Spirit
- Soft Load Transfer Switch
- Subscriber Line Test System
- Sugar Land Town Square (Sugar Land, TX)
- Society of Law Teachers of Southern Africa (South Africa)
- State, Local, Tribal and Territorial (Governments)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Endobronchial biopsy and bronchoalveolar lavage in stable lung transplant recipients and chronic rejection.