What does STETA stand for?
STETA stands for St. Thomas Elgin Tourist Association (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Sea Trial Executive Steering Group (US Navy)
- Subjects Treatment Emergent Symptoms Scale
- Short-term Economic Statistics Working Party
- [not an acronym] Latin: Let It Stand (publishing term)
- Scientific and Technological Education and Training
- Steward, Technical (US Navy)
- Stichting the English Theatre (Netherlands)
- Submission Through Electronic Transmission (est. 1997; software; Hong Kong Monetary Authority)
- Systematic Training for Effective Teaching (manual)
- Systèmes Technologiques d'Echange et de Traitement (French payment system under Single European Payments Area)
- Singapore Tertiary English Teachers' Society
- Southern Theological Education and Training Scheme (England, UK)
- Surface Transport Emissions Trading Scheme (EU ETS)
- Steuerrecht Kurzgefaßt (German tax law journal)
- Short Term Exposure Value (chemical safety regulation)
- Strong Thermal Emission Velocity Enhancement (atmospheric optics)
- Science & Technology Workshop
- soce, the elemental wizard (music artist Andrew Singer)
- Software Testing Education Workshop