What does STEDF stand for?
STEDF stands for St. Tammany Economic Development Foundation (Louisiana)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- State Transportation Employees Credit Union
- Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Development (Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship; Ministry of Science and Technology; India)
- Seeley Trunk Encryption Device
- Septic Tank Effluent Disposal.
- Stimulated Emission Depletion
- Summary Technical Documentation
- Surface Transportation Enforcement District
- Surface Transportation Enforcement Division (New York Police Department; New York, NY)
- State Tribal Economic Development Commission (Montana)
- Science Teacher Education Development in Europe
- Student Explorer Demonstration Initiative
- Substitute Teaching Division (Logan, UT)
- Ship Technical Equipment Data Management Information System
- Sensitive but Unclassified Tactical Information Exchange and Display System (USCG and USN)
- Septic Tank Effluent Disposal Scheme (Australia; now Community Wastewater Management Systems)
- Shuttle Tether Deployer System (NASA)
- Station de Traitement des Effluents et des Déchets Solides (French: Effluents and Solid Waste Treatment Plant)
- Submarine Tactical Environmental Display System (US Navy)
- Sino-Tibetan Etymological Dictionary and Thesaurus (University of California, Berkeley)