What does SLICLS stand for?
SLICLS stands for St. Louis Inventory of Community Living Skills
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- South Carolina Longitudinal Information Center for Education
- St. Louis Interfaith Community Explorations (Missouri)
- Stateline Ice and Community Expo (Monroe, WI)
- Stimulating Leadership in Cutting Expenditures Act (US)
- Streamlined Longitudinal Interval Continuation Evaluation (psychology)
- Strengthening Local Independent Co-Ops Everywhere (Washington)
- Sydney Local Information Community Educational Television
- Scanning Lidar Imager of Canopies by Echo Recovery (NASA)
- Second Language Instruction County of Kern (California)
- Secure Lightweight Interoperable Communications Kit (TeleCommunication Systems Inc.)
- State Land Information Capture Program (Australia)
- State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan
- Strategic Leadership in Information Computer Technology (UK)
- Sri Lanka Information and Communication Technology Association (est. 2003)
- Sex-limited Inheritance in Drosophila
- Small, Low-Cost Interceptor Device
- Social and Learning Institute for the Disadvantaged (Michigan City, Indiana)
- Sri Lanka Institute of Directors
- Student Loan Interest Deduction (taxes)