Summerhayes previously served as director of clinical, regulatory and quality affairs at St.
What does SFMT stand for?
SFMT stands for St. Francis Medical Technologies (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SFMT
We have 5 other meanings of SFMT in our Acronym Attic
- Storage Foundation Management Server (Symantec)
- Structured Financial Messaging System
- Supercomputer Facilities Management Services
- Swiss Financial Market Services
- San Francisco Motorcycle and Scooter Coalition
- Store and Forward Message Switching System (telecommunications)
- San Francisco Mime Troupe (San Francisco, CA)
- San Francisco/Moscow Teleport (now Golden Telecom, Inc.)
- SIMD-oriented Fast Mersenne Twister
- Spiritual Formation Ministry Team
- San Francisco Metropolitan Transportation Agency (California)
- San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (California)
- Scottish Federation of Meat Traders Associations (Perth, Scotland, UK)
- San Francisco Mountain Biking
- Soil Fertility Management Unit
- Super Fuel Management Unit
- South Florida Model United Nations (simulation)
- Schedule of Fair Market Value (Philippines; real property)
- Shoah Full Motion Video (animation software; Amiga)
- Smoke Free Mohawk Valley (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Announcement of Kyphon's $525 Million Acquisition of St.
Giltaij was responsible for creating the international market for the X-STOP[R] Interspinous Implant for St.
a leading international spine company that acquired St.
See below for a listing of today's photos: AP PHOTOEXPRESS: X STOP IPD FROM ST.
Prior to joining Carticept, Fair, 37, was vice president, sales at St.
Murray joins Cayenne after serving as the Corporate Controller for St.
One of the acquisitions made was announced in late 2006, and it was for St.