Staying Connected When faced with many of the same challenges in moving to a wireless solution, St.
What does SEMMC stand for?
SEMMC stands for St. Edward Mercy Medical Center (Arkansas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Southeastern Massachusetts Library System
- Serrated Edged Macro Morcellated
- Smoke Effectiveness Manual Model
- Solar Electric Multimission Spacecraft (NASA)
- Stone Effect Moulded Monuments Ltd. (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Structural Engineering, Mechanics and Materials Program (Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering; University of California, Berkeley; Berkeley, CA)
- Symbol Enterprise Mobility Manager (computer software)
- Sample, Explore, Modify, Model, Assess (data mining)
- Semantic Metadata Management and Applications (workshop)
- South East Melbourne Manufacturers Alliance (Australia)
- South East Manchester Multi-Modal Study (UK)
- South East Michigan Market Place (web directory)
- Southeast Minnesota Mediation Services
- Survey Engineering Monumentation Management System (software)
- Systems & Equipment Monitoring for Surface Ships
- Systems & Equipment Monitoring for Surface Ships Performance Monitoring Team
- Shanghai Electrical Machinery Manufacturing Works (China)
- Sociedad Espanola de Medicina Nuclear (Spanish)
- Surface Equivalent Principle and Multiple Network Theory
- Search Engine Marketing New England
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Hospitals With More Than $10 Million in Net Income Fiscal Net Income Year End * Arkansas Children's Hospital, Little Rock $39,785,770 6/30/2006 University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock $26,786,643 6/30/2006 Baptist Health, Little Rock $14,216,114 12/31/2006 St.
Joseph's Regional Medical Center $355,916,110 300 Werner, Hot Springs 71913 (501) 622-1000 5 St.
He cites a major riverfront project, a big Fort Smith Convention Center construction project, a new library complete with branches and the $80 million expansion of St.
Rumsey and John Sulcer are newly appointed board members at St.