Archbishop Gallagher, whose family is from south Liverpool, was educated at St Francis Xavier school and ordained to the priesthood by Archbishop Derek Worlock in the Metropolitan Cathedral in July 1977.
What does SFXS stand for?
SFXS stands for St Francis Xavier School (Gold Coast, Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of SFXS in our Acronym Attic
- Self Extracting (data compression)
- Shop Floor Execution (business software)
- Side Effects (counter-strike gaming clan)
- Sound Effect(s)
- Special Effects
- SpreadFireFox (IRC)
- Super Fx
- St. Francis Xavier College (various locations)
- Saint Francis Xavier Preparatory School (Hyannis, MA)
- Supergiant Fast X-Ray Transient
- Saint Francis Xavier University (Canada)
- Science Foundation Year (UK)
- Solutions for You, Inc. (Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada; est. 1998)
- Springfield, MA Metropolitan (airport code)
- State Fiscal Year
- Sucks For You
- Sussex Family YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association; Delaware)
- Swift Energy Company (stock symbol; Houston, TX)
- South Florida Young Adults (social group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He won a scholarship to attend St Francis Xavier School, Liverpool, and, intending to be a priest, began studying at Up Holland Seminary, but was called up in 1945 to join the RAF.
Local activities included improving the children's play area at St Francis Xavier School, in Sandwell.
uk BILL FORD, by e-mail MANY thanks for publishing the old photo of St Francis Xavier School in Oldbury on your Back In Time page.
Saturday's switch-on was followed by a special carol performance by members of St Francis Xavier School Choir.
Cllr Spriggs grew up in Everton, and attended St Francis Xavier school.
The father of two, who went to St Francis Xavier School in Richmond and Richmond School sixth form, started his career with a broker in the North Yorkshire town before joining BiB four-and-a-half years ago.
Class by class, every pupil at St Francis Xavier School made their way to Oldbury Library in true crocodile fashion, to browse through the thousands of books available for loan.