But instead of towing that black flight bag, a pilot of SriLankan Airlines, Captain Sajith Wijesinghe walked out of the Muscat International Airport yesterday evening with a small handy device Speaking to Times of Oman, the Country Manager of SriLankan Airlines-Oman, Lakshman Weerasooriya, said that SriLankan Airlines flight UL-205 has become the first airline in Asia to introduced iPads in cockpits on its Airbus 320.
What does ALK stand for?
ALK stands for Srilankan Airlines (ICAO code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ALK
We have 27 other meanings of ALK in our Acronym Attic
- Alaska Air Group, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Alkohol (German: alcohol)
- Allergologisk Laboratorium København (Allergological Laboratory of Copenhagen)
- Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase
- Anti-Lift Kit (Subaru suspension system)
- Association Languedocienne de Kyudo (French; Japanese archery association)
- Automated Limellar Keratoplasty (Surgical Procedure)
- Automatisierte Liegenschaftskarte
- Alkaline Phosphate (blood enzyme)
- Activin-Like Kinase 3 (receptor)
- Alkaline Trio (band)
- Ala Kahakai National Historic Trail (US National Park Service)
- Automatic Lexical Knowledge Base (Columbia University)
- Assistance League of Kansas City (Missouri)
- A Little Knowledge Is A Dangerous Thing
- Alkaline Phosphatase Isoenzyme (body tissue)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Leitender Kardiologischer Krankenhausarzte (German: Association of Leading Cardiological Hospital Physicians)
- Almighty Latin King Nation (street gang)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the agreement, SriLankan Airlines may sell as many seats between Amman and Colombo as RJ, with no limitation on the number of seats sold by SriLankan.
Summary: Airlines are facing a tough time because of rising fuel prices, but they remain resilient and continue to grow as tourism is also increasing, SriLankan Airlines chairman Nishanta Wickremasinghe said.
Dubai SriLankan Airlines is increasing its flight frequency to the GCC and ordering 30 new planes in efforts to grab a larger share of the growing regional travel market, a top company executive told Gulf News.
It was with great joy that we packed our bags and headed off to the airport to fly by SriLankan Airlines UL216 to Thiruvananthapuram on the evening of August 26.
Manoj Gunawardena, the airline chief executive officer, said 'We will be celebrating an important new chapter in the history of SriLankan Airlines with the arrival of this large number of aircraft within a short period.
New York (AirGuide - Travel Technology News Asia / Pacific) Oct 17, 2010 SriLankan Airlines, Airbus SriLankan Airlines plans to equip its long-haul fleet's business class cabin with flatbed seating and new audio-video on-demand entertainment systems.