of India) for providing fellowship to the first author, The Central Research Facility (CRF) of Sri Ramachandra University for support in running the RT-PCR and the cell culture facility in the Herbal and Indian Medicine Research Laboratory, Sri Ramachandra University.
What does SRU stand for?
SRU stands for Sri Ramachandra University (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRU
We have 86 other meanings of SRU in our Acronym Attic
- Slip Ring Unit (electrical engineering)
- Slippery Rock University (Pennsylvania)
- Society for Reaching the Unreached (India)
- Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound
- Soil Remediation Unit
- Solidarité et Renouvellement Urbain (French: Solidarity and Urban Renewal; French government act)
- Space Replaceable Unit (US NASA)
- Special Rescue Unit (Bureau of Fire Protection; Philippines)
- Special Response Unit
- Spells 'R' Us (shared story network)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Venkatswami of the department of dermatology at Sri Ramachandra University in Chennai, India.
Kalpana Balakrishnan Department of Environmental Health Engineering and Centre for Advanced Research in Environmental Health for the Indian Council of Medical Research Sri Ramachandra University Chennai, India E-mail: kalpanasrmc@vsnl.
Rao Department of Periodontics, Sri Ramachandra Dental College, Sri Ramachandra University & * Department of Pathology, Royapettah Government Hospital, Chennai, India