We had our chances, but we did not take these when they came," Khalifa said after the UAE lost to Oman and then got thrashed by Kuwait 3-0 at the Sri Lanka Tennis Association courts, yesterday.
What does SLTA stand for?
SLTA stands for Sri Lanka Tennis Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SLTA
We have 8 other meanings of SLTA in our Acronym Attic
- Sekolah Lanjutan Tingkat Atas
- Serial LON Talk Adapter
- Severe Life Threatening Asthma
- Signaling Link Test Acknowledge
- Simulated Live Transfer Agent
- Singapore Lawn Tennis Association
- Single Line Telephone Adapter
- Small Laser Transmitter Assembly
- South Lewis Teachers Association
- Speech and Language Therapy Assistant
- Standard Language Test of Aphasia (disorder evaluation tool)
- So Long and Thanks for All the Fish (Douglas Adams)
- Saint Lucia Tourist Board
- Sarnia Lambton Training Board
- Shenzhen Local Tax Bureau (China)
- Society for Low Temperature Biology (UK)
- Sri Lanka Tourist Board
- Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior (Journal of the American Association of Suicidology)
- Society for Light Treatment and Biological Rhythms
- Salt Lake Technical Center (OSHA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The UAE duo of Behroozian and Al Janahi spent three weeks in Nice, France, last month to prepare for the Davis Cup scheduled to be held at the Sri Lanka Tennis Association courts in Colombo from June 15-18.
The local team will be joined by Kuwait, Oman, Lebanon, Malaysia, Myanmar, Vietnam and hosts Sri Lanka in Group III that gets under way at the Sri Lanka Tennis Association courts in Colombo from June 15-18.