One of the more annoying causes of squeaks and rattles in a vehicle has a lot to do with climactic conditions.
What does S&R stand for?
S&R stands for Squeaks and Rattles
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of S&R
- Safety And Quality Assurance Administration
- Safety & Reliability
- Sales & Return
- Search & Rescue
- Seclusion & Restraint (psychiatry, agitated/violent patients)
- Security and Risk (various organizations)
- Segmentation and Reassembly
- Sense & Respond (business strategy)
- Service and Recovery (US Army)
- Shipping & Receiving
- Step and Repeat
- Stocktaking & Reconciliation (UK)
- Storage & Retrieval
- Streaks & Recents (social media)
- Suspension or Revocation
- Search and Rescue Antenna (receive)
- Safety and Regulatory Excellence (various companies)
- Search and Rescue L-band Antenna (transmit)
- Stability and Reconstruction Operations
- Spares & Repair Parts
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yet think about it: Where do many of those squeaks and rattles that bring people into the dealership service departments come from?
The bead reduces squeaks and rattles, as well as the need for hand-applied felt.