For example, the group used a Bi-coated carbon electrode to determine Pb, Cd, Tl, and Zn at ppb level employing square-wave stripping voltammetry (10).
What does SWSV stand for?
SWSV stands for Square-Wave Stripping Voltammetry
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Strategic Weapons Support Systems
- Star Wars Society of San Antonio
- South West Scotland Screen Commission
- Surface Water Study Site Metadata
- Strategic Weapons System Support Systems Manual
- Sisseton-Wahpeton Sioux Tribe (South Dakota)
- Society of Wood Science and Technology
- Software-Science, Technology Engineering (IEEE International Conference)
- Software Will Save Us (website)
- Satellite Warning Service United Kingdom
- Schools with Serious Weaknesses
- Semantic Web Services Week
- Soft White Spring Wheat (crop)
- Southern Writers, Southern Writing (University of Mississippi; University, MS)
- Save Water, Shower with A Friend
- Semantic Web Services and Web Process Composition (book and conference)
- Some Will, Some Won't, So What!
- Some Will, Some Won't, So What, Next (sales/marketing)
- Some will, some won't, so what? Someone's waiting!
- Sheffield Wool Shear Workers Union (UK)