Normally, the individual uncertainties are summed in quadrature, where the result is equal to the square root of the sum of the squares.
What does SRSS stand for?
SRSS stands for Square Root of the Sum of the Squares
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRSS
We have 16 other meanings of SRSS in our Acronym Attic
- Snake River Salmon Recovery Board (Dayton, WA)
- Snake River Salmon Recovery Plan (administered by Snake River Salmon Recovery Board; environmental conservation; Washington)
- Snake River Salmon Recovery Team (Washington)
- Server Resources Server Suite
- Service and Repair Support Specialist (various companies)
- Shuttle Range Safety System (US NASA)
- Small Robotic Scout System (US Army)
- Space Remote Sensing Systems
- Springwood Road State School (Australia)
- SQL Reporting Services
- Stochastic Rough Surface Scattering
- Sudden-Reality Shock Syndrome (The Onion)
- Sun Ray Server Software
- Surface Rescue Swimmer School
- Solid Resources Support Services Division (Los Angeles Bureau of Sanitation; California)
- Short-Range Surface-To-Surface Missile
- Shanghai Research Society of Science and Technology of Ancient Ceramics
- Schéma Régional des Services de Transport (French: Schematic Regional Transportation Services)
- Search String (assembler opcode)
- Sentence-Repetition Screening Task
Samples in periodicals archive:
Percent MSV would equal the square root of the sum of the squares of the percent equipment, operator and sample variations.