The square root error indicator has been widely used by gas companies to find erroneous meter readings caused by pulsation and allow corrective measures to be taken.
What does SREI stand for?
SREI stands for Square Root Error Indicator
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SREI
- Scientific Reference
- Short Range Ensemble Forecast(ing)
- Southern Regional Extension Forestry (est. 1979; Athens, GA)
- Spallation Radiation Effects Facility
- State Requirements for Educational Facilities
- Specular Reflection Error Finding Function
- Starling Resistant Entrance Hole
- Storm-Relative Environmental Helicity
- Serine-Rich Entamoeba Histolytica Protein
- Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Suncoast Real Estate Investors Association
- Swissinvest Real Estate Investment Fund
- Springs Real Estate Investors Network (Colorado)
- Symposium on Requirements Engineering for Information Security
- Self-Report Emotional Intelligence Test
- Selective Reject
- Southeast Regional Economic Justice Network (Durham, NC)
- Sandusky Radio Experimental League (Ohio)
- Savannah River Ecology Laboratory
- Smith Rea Energy Ltd. (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gauge Line Error and Square Root Error indicators are also available.