The car-workshops will have an area between 600 square meters to 8400 square meters, and the mechanical and electrical workshops will have an area between 473 to 1762 square meters in addition to the carpentry and blacksmithing workshops which will vary in their area between 582 to 5013 square meters.
What does M2 stand for?
M2 stands for Square Meter (with the two rendered as a superscript)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of M2
We have 20 other meanings of M2 in our Acronym Attic
- Marathon2 (Video Game)
- Mark Two Accelerator (video game system)
- Marketing Management
- Me Too
- Merchant Marine Reserve Coastal Defense (US Navy)
- Minor Second (music)
- Mother 2 (video game)
- Mullocan Cockatoo (bird species)
- Myth II: Soulblighter (game)
- Second-Year Medical Student
- M2 Form of Pyruvate Kinase
- Army 2-1/2 Ton Trailer
- Model 204 (DBMS of the early 1980s)
- Mobility for the 21st Century
- Magainin 2 Amide (biotechnology)
- Message to Anywhere (mobile messaging framework)
- Mission to Athens (movie)
- Message to All Friends (gaming)
- Message to All Friends and Recent Players
- MathML to Braille (computer application)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For properties with an area between 301 and 400 square meters, the special fee per square meter over and above the 300 square meters would be e1/450.
said Thursday its group's total annual production capacity of optical film used in liquid crystal display TVs will more than double from the current level to 136 million square meters by mid-2008.
On the third and fourth floor of the building is a 6,500 square meter event and conference center with a double height ballroom that opens up to the atrium.
To set the tone of the public and private efforts seeking to host more international fairs in Santiago, in May of last year the center inaugurated a 12,000 square meter concrete pavilion with cutting-edge technology, the first of its kind in Santiago.
Of that total, the EPLF members sold 132 million square meters in 1999, which was a world market share of 59.