Cervical squamous cell carcinoma in situ with intraepithelial extension to the upper genital tract and invasion of tubes and ovaries: report of a case with human papilloma virus analysis.
What does SCCIS stand for?
SCCIS stands for Squamous Cell Carcinoma in Situ (dermatology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCCIS
We have 1 other meaning of SCCIS in our Acronym Attic
- Swiss Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan
- Space Coast Center for Independent Living (Florida)
- Singapore-Chinese Chamber Institute of Business (Singapore)
- Santa Cruz County Immigration Project (California)
- Scottish Climate Change Impacts Partnership (UK)
- South Carolina College Investment Program (trust fund)
- South Coast Community Indicators Project (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Surviving Cancer Competently Intervention Program
- South Carolina Consortium for International Studies (conference)
- South Central Career Information System (Pennsylvania)
- Snohomish County Committee for Improved Transportation (Everett, WA)
- Society of Computer Chemistry Japan
- Sports Car Club of Japan
- Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Japan (est. 1992)
- South Carolina Criminal Justice Academy (Columbia, South Carolina)
- South Central Criminal Justice Administration (Connecticut)
- Santa Cruz County Junior Golf Association (California)
- Scottish Centre for Crime and Justice Research (UK)
- Santa Clara City Library (Santa Clara, CA)
- Singareni Collieries Company Limited (Kothagudem, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An octogenarian husband and wife concurrently developed new facial skin lesions which demonstrated squamous cell carcinoma in situ consisting of cancer cells with clear cytoplasm.
In 1993, a skin biopsy of a lesion on his right elbow was positive for squamous cell carcinoma in situ.