The spectrum analyzer measures spurious emissions of a mobile radio base station using the spectrum emission mask (SEM) function.
What does SPURE stand for?
SPURE stands for Spurious Emission
This definition appears rarely
- Spin Polarised Ultraviolet Photoelectron Spectroscopy
- Service Provider Use Rights
- Simulation of Production and Utilization of Rangelands
- Software Package for Unique Reports
- Space Power Unit Reactor
- Standard & Poor's Underlying Rating
- Sustainable Practices in the Use of Resources
- Symbolic Processing Using RISC
- Seward Park Urban Renewal Area (Manhattan, NY)
- Standard Plume Ultraviolet Radiation Code
- School Project for Utility Rate Reduction (Concord, CA)
- Service, Patriotism, Understanding, Responsibility, and Sacrifice (University of Puget Sound)
- Special Program in Urban and Regional Studies (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Cambridge, MA)
- Super People Using Riding Skills (Girl Scouts)
- Spinning Unguided Rocket Trajectory
- Symbolic Programming for UNIVAC Real-Time System
- Self-Propelled Underwater Research Vehicle
- School of Pre University Studies
- St. Paul University Surigao (est. 1906; Surigao City, Philippines)
- Socialist Party USA (political party)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Primary contributors are ships, forces, other friendly transmissions, enemy transmissions, spurious emissions from equipment, the ship's metallic hull, natural and environmental noise, and possibly EMP resulting from a nuclear burst.
This could be a channel table for any type of interferer such as a 35 MHz standard for RC model airplanes * Panorama scan mode is used as a "quasi spectrum analyzer" for a wide scanning range without scanning - as the PR100 Series uses a receiver technology that does not scan, but rather listens to the entire spectrum to immediately detect any spurious emissions.